Join AAFDA for a webinar session focused on reviewing domestic abuse related suicide and unexplained deaths. We will be joined by AAFDA Operations Manager/Deputy CEO Sarah Dangar, a family bereaved by domestic abuse related suicide and DHR Chairs with experience in conducting these reviews. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions of the Panel.
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:
- appreciate the prevalence of domestic abuse related suicide and unexplained deaths.
- value the experience of a family bereaved by suicide after domestic abuse.
- identify instances where a domestic homicide review is appropriate.
- compare academic literature on suicide following domestic abuse.
- recognise the challenges faced for families, advocates and DHR chairs when reviewing suicide or unexplained death following domestic abuse.
Any queries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org