This training has been accredited by the CPD Standards Office and is delivered over several Zoom sessions.
By the end of the training delegates will be able to:
- Identify the Domestic Homicide Review (DHR) process
- Define the responsibilities of a DHR Chair
- Describe the principles underpinning DHRs
- Recognise the importance of accurate narrative
- Explain the Quality Assurance process
- Form new professional relationships & networking opportunities
during the sessions you will examine the grey areas of Domestic Homicide Reviews and link the statutory guidance to real cases. This is a highly interactive course that shares best practice and includes hearing from a family who have completed the DHR journey alongside acedemics specialising in the field of risk and domestic homicide.
To be added to the waiting list for our next Accredited DHR Training, email us on email@example.com