Join us each day from Wednesday 25th November to Thursday 10th December from 10-11am in our #16daysofactivism campaign to raise awareness of fatal domestic abuse.
Through this series, we aim to raise the status of women who have lost their lives to DA and create an environment for learning and sharing.
Each day we will be joined by fantastic guests speakers from the DA sector and by families bereaved by fatal domestic abuse in all its forms.
Confirmed speakers include:
– 8 families bereaved by fatal domestic abuse – Sharing their stories and expertise
– Prof. Jane Monckton-Smith, University of Gloucestershire – Hidden Homicides
– Dr Neil Websdale, Director, Family Violence Centre, Arizona State University – Pros and Cons of Risk Assessment
– Dame Vera Baird QC, Victims’ Commissioner
– Nicole Jacobs, Designate Domestic Abuse Commissioner
– Karen Ingala Smith, CEO, nia – Femicide Census
– Nogah Ofer, Centre for Women’s Justice
Sessions will provide opportunities for questions.
More speakers to be announced in the weeks ahead
Tickets are £75 for the series (access to all 16 days). 16 hours of specialist content, for less than £5 per session.
Session recordings will be available at the end of the series, for ticket holders only, should you be unable to attend some sessions in person.
We are unable to offer tickets for individual sessions.
To book your ticket, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/16-days-a-focus-on-fatal-domestic-abuse-tickets-126265332007
Please note: If you are experiencing a grey’d-out screen when trying to purchase tickets on Eventbrite, please try using Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer.