Our priority is to support families who have lost a relative through fatal domestic abuse. In order to achieve this, we:
- Listen to their story with understanding and compassion.
- Create opportunities for their voice to be heard.
- Help to create a plan of action that will enable the family to achieve realistic objectives when they are trying to come to terms with their loss.
- Advocate in partnership with, and on behalf of, families when dealing with the various professional bodies and authorities involved after domestic homicide.
- Help families understand, influence and contribute to many types of inquiry including Domestic Homicide Reviews, Mental Health Enquiries, Serious Case Reviews, Inquests and Independent Police Complaint Commission Inquiries.
- Inform families about the criminal justice system and the processes involved.
- Some support for families in specialist processes such as mental health tribunals.
- Provide information about the services available to them so they can get further support when needed.
If you have lost a member of your family through domestic abuse, we are here to help.
Contact us online or call 07768 386922
Our normal office hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm but we may be able to take calls outside of these hours. If we are not available, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.